Paper : Second
Subject : Service Oriented
Time : 3 Hrs.
Section : (A)
- what are the fundamentals of error detections and correction in electronic communications? Describe in brief each of the technique used.
- Describe the different types of state transitions in operating system processes with a state diagram. what is RPC? Distinguish between Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control.
- Write short notes on : a) E-commerce b) Cryptography and Network Security
- a) Describe the basic architecture of a typical data warehousing system. b)Design an ER model of the following mini-case.
5. Describe the spiral process model for software development. Explain the different levels of the SEI-CMM model.
Section : (B)
- a) Discuss static RAM and Dynamic RAM. b) Draw the decade counter using J-K flip flop. Verify the operation through function table.
- what is the meaning of memory mapped input/output ? Explain it with a diagram.
- Explain the different types of tree traversals in depth-first search along with examples. Describe the Dijkstra`s algorithm for calculating shortest path in graph along with a worked out example.
- a) Explain polymorphism with an example. how does the factory design pattern work? b) Describe backtracking with an example. what are the different levels of Natural language processing?
- what do you mean by protocol ? Explain the functions and services of network layer and transport layer.